contemporary masters
Thursday, 30 April 2009
This is the development of the drawings I did of the left side of Jesus, From the to the final outcome.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(18)
▼
April
(18)
This is the development of the drawings I did of t...
No title
No title
No title
This is my development of Jesus, from the start to...
No title
No title
No title
This is the final drawing of the right side of Jesus.
After painting the Last Supper i decided to make a...
No title
No title
No title
This photo is the last of the development.
The painting represents the scene of The Last Supp...
I have finally finished my painting of The Last Su...
No title
Welcome
About Me
Michael
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment